Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Highland LC Web Site
6th Grade Research 101
Anne Frank Extension
Freak the Mighty
Hour of Code
Livermore Outside Reading
Plant & Tree Identification
Westward Expansion (Peeps Project)
Professional Development Sessions
Resources for Teachers
Fashion Project Resources
General Fashion Resources
The Costume Gallery
- This site is busy and a collection of links to different types of fashion resources. However, there are some helpful drawings and pictures.
- This is a Dutch site, but it would be particularly helpful for the medieval, Renaissance, and 17th and 18th Century fashions.
Smithsonian National Museum of American History Costume Collection
- digital display of part of the collection of American clothing from the 1700s to the present. You can Browse or View a Complete List.
Smithsonian National Museum of American History Clothing and Accessories Exhibit
- certain items are highlighted on the page (cast iron shoes, really??). Scroll down to the see other objects link too.
Cornell Costume and Textile Collection
- 9000 items dating from 1800s to present.
La Couturiere Parisienne Costume and Fashion Site
- collection of costumes through history. A German site that seems to focus on French fashion.
Regency Fashion Page
- scroll down for links to content about fashion from 1790s-1840s.
Gallery of Fashion, 1794 -1803
- drawings and description of fashion. Taken from a magazine, Gallery of Fashion, from that time period.
The Costumer's Manifesto
- a list of links to fashion content covering 1700s-1899.
Rent the Runway Founders
. 9 Nov. 2009.
15 March 2010. Web.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"